Today will come in handy to those of you that need to have a quick view of the tasks and events for the day. The application synchronizes perfectly with both iCal and Apple Mail, so any event or task you create in them will appear in Today. If you select a different calendar in iCal, Today will also take that into account and only show related tasks and events.
You can also use the application to create your own tasks and events, although you will not be able to add an alarm, set attendees or attachments. Today can be opened from either the menu bar or Dock for quick access.
Today almost works like a widget. You can bring it up in a click and have an overview of all the tasks and events for the day. It's perfect if you need to focus and do not want to open up iCal. Having it perfectly synchronize with iCal and Apple Mail means you never have to worry about if events and tasks are updated on all your different applications.
Although offering basic event and task creation, Today is a great tool to immediately see tasks and events for the day. It boasts perfect synchronization with iCal and Apple Mail.
- * Allow users to select a default calendar for new event and task creation.
- * Added basic support for recurring events.
- * Migrated calendar visibility preferences to separate settings file to hopefully resolve MobileMe blowing out the preferences.
- * Updated SFBCrashReporter to latest master version.
- * Now respecting users locale preferences in event an task creation windows.
- * Resolved issue where View menu was not properly disabled when main window was not up front.
- * Resolved some issues in the French localization.
- * Resolved issue where newsletter signups were case sensitive.
- * Miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.